ABOUT OUR CHURCH
- Maximize Potential
- Make A Difference
- Glorify The King
- Raising kingdom-minded believers who are committed to a growing relationship with Christ and passionate about making a difference in the world – one community at a time.
- Love – Love God and Love People
- We are committed to loving God with all that we are and have, and loving all people unconditionally just like God loved us. We believe this is essential to being able to reach others for God’s kingdom.
- “Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.” Matt 22: 37–39
- God is glorified when our relationship with Jesus Christ impacts every aspect of our lives everyday. We are therefore committed to doing everything that God has called us to do with excellence.
- “Whatever may be your task, work at it heartily (from the soul), as [something done] for the Lord and not for men…” – Colossians 3:23 (AMP)
- We are committed to being accountable to God, our spiritual leaders and to one another in God’s service.
- “And let us consider and give attentive, continuous care to watching over one another, studying how we may stir up (stimulate and incite) to love and helpful deeds and noble activities.” – Hebrews 10:24. (AMP)
- Dependence on God
- We acknowledge that without God we can do nothing.
- “I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much (abundant) fruit. However, apart from Me [cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing.” – John 15:5 (AMP)
L . E . A . D.